Exterminate Your Mosquito Problem For Good!
Turn Of The Century Pest Control
Providing Expert Mosquito Extermination In Los Angeles County
Mosquitoes can be an extremely annoying pest, swarming during your summer barbecues or getting into your home and biting you while you eat or sleep.
Turn Of The Century Pest Control proudly provides expert pest control and Mosquito extermination in Los Angeles County. With over 20+ years experience we’ve helped over 20,000 homeowners manage and exterminate their Mosquito and other pest problems.
Let us help you!
Call Turn Of The Century Pest Control To Exterminate Your Mosquito Problem Today!
Learn More About MosquitoesAn Easy Ways To Identify A Mosquito Problem
- Mosquitoes are the type of pest that you’ll know immediately if they are around. These pests whine in your ear as the zip around you attempting to feed, which then results in irritating and scratchy bites.
Pests Commonly Confused with Mosquitoes
Mosquitoes can be confused with flies. Mosquitoes have long legs, and a long proboscis or “nose” that female mosquitoes use to “bite” people and pets to draw blood, needed to lay eggs. Most flies won’t bite and even long legged flies are usually much smaller than mosquitoes.
Learn More About MosquitoesWhat Do Mosquitoes Look Like?
- The most common mosquito is brown in color with white markings on its legs and proboscis.
- They have slender bodies with long legs, and have one pair of scaled wings.
- Female mosquitoes are the ones bothering you outside during the warm weather, as they are the ones that seek your blood for food.
- Mosquitoes are attracted to carbon dioxide, so even the simple act of breathing will draw their attention
Learn More About MosquitoesHow Do You Get Mosquitoes ?
Mosquitoes will swarm your yard and follow you indoors seeking you for a meal.
Hazards Of Not Treating MosquitoesReasons To Treat Your Mosquito Problem Immediately
- Besides being annoying and ruining your enjoyment of the outdoors, mosquitoes can harbor and transmit disease through their bite, including Malaria
Choose Turn Of The Century Pest Control To Be Your Pest Controller and Exterminator
Call Turn Of The Century Pest Control TodayFree inspection & estimate.
When you call Turn Of The Century Pest Control you’re calling a locally owned and operated company; we service the community we live in. We value your time, so when you call you’ll speak to a live operator and we’ll schedule a service time that is convenient for you.
Each of our technicians is carefully screened during a lengthy interview process. We background check all employees and make them undergo extensive classroom and on the job training before they can service homes by themselves. When your doorbell rings, you can be confident that Turn Of The Century Pest Control has sent a true professional to your home.
Turn Of The Century Pest Control provides a zero obligation, free inspection and estimate. Our certified technicians will take the time and care to thoroughly explain treatment options, pricing and what is best for your situation. We believe in professional service that is convenient as well as effective.
We Exterminate Mosquitoes In Three Steps!
- Inspect – We will conduct a home inspection to identify the source of your Mosquito problem.
- Customize – We work with you to customize our Home Protection Plan to ensure that the Mosquitoes are exterminated now, and that you are protected in the future against Mosquitoes and other pests invading your home and property.
- Eliminate – Get rid of the Mosquitoes for good.
Proudly Located In and Serving Los Angeles County
What To Expect From Our Treatment
Target The Source: First we identify and target the source of your pest problem with our custom treatment.
Inside Treatment: We then treat unfinished basements, garages, crawl spaces, trash areas, attics, wall voids, and even inside electrical sockets. Wherever there is the possibility for a pest to enter your home or make residence, we create a barrier to protect you. We deploy a variety of techniques depending on what works best for your situation, including residual powder, gel, and bait.
Outside Treatment: We create a protective barrier around your home using a granular base around the foundation. We then treat windows and doors, as well as under siding, to keep the pests out. We will also place a granular bait in your flower and mulch beds so that bait is taken back to any potential nests, destroying them.
For the past 20+ years we’ve helped protect over 20,000 homes. We are Los Angeles County’s preferred Exterminator and Pest Control Company.
Let us help you!
At Turn Of The Century Pest Control, we guarantee our treatment plan for one full year. If any new Mosquito problems or other covered pests, we will treat immediately and at no cost to you.
“Immediately” means you are our priority – not when we can fit you into our schedule.
The barriers we put in place to protect your home and family against pests will naturally break down over time. This is why over the course of the year we will regularly reapply treatments to ensure your home is protected. For more details on our treatment schedule read our Home Protection Plan page or give us a call.
Your home is your largest investment.
Let Turn Of The Century Pest Control protect it against pests!